Location: London, Ontario
Inventory Planner – Full Time
StarTech.com Ltd. is a global manufacturer of hard-to-find parts and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. We make it easy
for IT professionals around the globe to find and get the part they need to enable their business solutions.
We innovate, design and make a wide range of unique, specialized or hard-to-find parts
and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. Our friendly, professional and responsive employees, proprietary web resources and channel partners ensure that the right product is delivered to the IT professional.
Founded in 1985, we are a privately owned company headquartered in Canada with operations in the USA, UK, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Belgium, Mexico and Germany. We will continue to expand our global footprint in the coming years.
A vibrant high tech company, we offer an enviable workplace with a track record of growth and recognition. We’re big on service and team spirit without taking ourselves too seriously.
By conquering new markets and creating diverse career opportunities, we offer you a place to grow. Plus, our commitment to training and development will keep your skills sharp. As well, we know you have a life outside work. That’s why we offer benefits that take good care of you and your family, and support you to actively participate in your community. It all adds up to a good life.
What’s more, StarTech.com is a “50 Best Managed Company” in Canada, one of Canada’s “50 Best Small & Medium Employers”, one of the top 500 fastest growing Canadian companies on Profit 500 list and has been an honoree on the INC 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States for seven consecutive years.
We are currently looking for an Inventory Planner
to join our Supply Chain team. The Inventory Planner helps to support the day-to-day inventory management process. To be successful in this role the candidate must be very detail-oriented and analytical in nature. Most importantly, the ability to work through large amounts of data in Excel to key in on areas that require attention and follow-through on projects are necessary.
- Working with the sales and product management departments to allocate appropriate inventory
- Channel inventory analysis to ensure optimal inventory orders for our channel partners.
- Maintenance, analysis and reporting of various metrics associated with product availability.
- Working with the sales and product management departments to manage end-of-life cycle inventory.
- Allocating product to fill customer backorders.
- Assisting with other inventory projects where required.
- Excellent detail orientation with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Data analysis experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the IT industry and IT products is an asset
- Post-Secondary Education
Our core business hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Join our successful, growing and dynamic entrepreneurial company. Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to www.startech.com/careers
We appreciate all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.