Location: London, Ontario
StarTech.com Ltd. is a global manufacturer of hard-to-find parts and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. We make it easy
for IT professionals around the globe to find and get the part they need to enable their business solutions.
We innovate, design and make a wide range of unique, specialized or hard-to-find parts
and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. Our friendly, professional and responsive employees, proprietary web resources and channel partners ensure that the right product is delivered to the IT professional.
Founded in 1985, we are a privately owned company headquartered in London, Ontario Canada with operations in the USA, UK, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Italy and Mexico and coming soon…..Germany. We are on the INC 5000 honor roll in the United States, recognizing us as one of the fastest growing private companies for 6 consecutive years. In 2009 and 2011, StarTech.com was named one of the 50 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada and also recognized as one of the top 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada in 2011 and again in 2012.
We are currently seeking a Graphics Designer to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager, Product Development, the Graphics Designer works closely with members of the Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, and Product Quality teams in order to support our product packaging, branding, and marketing initiatives.
- Designing packaging and branding contents for various product lines
- Creating Manuals, Quick Reference Guides, and Application diagrams based on the content provided by the Product Marketing team
- Occasionally designing 3D models for New Products
- Assisting Product Quality team with the ongoing Product Branding initiatives
- Working directly with Vendors / Manufacturers about projects related to product packaging and branding.
Additionally, the Graphics Designer will assist with a variety of other design projects to support our ongoing marketing initiatives as required.
- Diploma in Graphics Design or related area
- Strong expertise in Adobe Creative Suite CS4 (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), Microsoft Office package, and SmartDraw / Visio.
- Experience in design related to Marketing or Advertising
- Excellent time and project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines
- Outstanding attention to details
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced in SolidWorks.