Location: London, Ontario
StarTech.com Ltd. is a global manufacturer of hard-to-find parts and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. We make it easy
for IT professionals around the globe to find and get the part they need to enable their business solutions.
We innovate, design and make a wide range of unique, specialized or hard-to-find parts
and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. Our friendly, professional and responsive employees, proprietary web resources and channel partners ensure that the right product is delivered to the IT professional.
Founded in 1985, we are a privately owned company headquartered in Canada with operations in the USA, UK, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Belgium, Mexico and Germany. We will continue to expand our global footprint in the coming years.
A vibrant high tech company, we offer an enviable workplace with a track record of growth and recognition. We’re big on service and team spirit without taking ourselves too seriously.
By conquering new markets and creating diverse career opportunities, we offer you a place to grow. Plus, our commitment to training and development will keep your skills sharp. As well, we know you have a life outside work. That’s why we offer benefits that take good care of you and your family, and support you to actively participate in your community. It all adds up to a good life.
What’s more, StarTech.com is a “50 Best Managed Company” in Canada, one of Canada’s “50 Best Small & Medium Employers”, one of the top 500 fastest growing Canadian companies on Profit 500 list and has been an honoree on the INC 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States for seven consecutive years.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Assistant
to join our Finance team. In this role you will be responsible for providing support to the Accounts Payable team members in day to day activities as well as support to the overall Finance team for varying projects.
- 3-way matching for inventory purchases (matching purchase order, receiving document and vendor invoice)
- Accounts Payable invoice entry
- Providing backup for payment processing
- Post secondary education in a business or accounting program or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience with AccPac accounting software (preferred)
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions
Our core business hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Join our successful, growing and dynamic entrepreneurial company. Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to www.startech.com/careers
We appreciate all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.